> School Setup > Academic Term
An academic term is a portion of an academic year, the time during which an educational institution holds classes. It is mandatory to configure the academic term.
- Click on the top right side of the page to create a new term. The next window will appear.
- Enter Name of the Term.
- Select Start Date and End Date.
- Select Classes for which the academic term will be applicable.
- Click Save. The academic term will be created and shown on the page.
- Click on the right side of the created academic term. Click Edit to edit the created term.
- Click on the right side of the created academic term. Click Delete to delete the created term.
Was this article helpful to you?