> School Setup > File Management System
Files can be uploaded and maintained by creating a folder. The folder can be created and all the files can be uploaded in the folder. Subfolders can be created inside the folder and files can be uploaded in the folder.
- Click on the right side of the page to create a folder. Click Create Folder. The popup window will appear.
- Enter Folder Name and click Create. The folder will be created and shown on the page.
Click to delete the folder. Click Delete and the folder will be deleted.
- Click on the right side of the page to upload files. Click File Upload. The file will be shown on the page.
- Click to rename the file. Click Rename and the popup window will appear.
- Enter Folder Name.
- Click RENAME. The file name will be changed.
- Click to download the file. Click Download and the file will be downloaded.
- Click to delete the file. Click Delete and the file will be deleted.