This wizard will replicate the entire settings from the source session to the destination session.
Every class may have different settings and hence we enable the user to select from which class the settings should be copied to which class.
Checklist before the replication begins.
- Classes should be created in the destination session
- Terms should be created for the classes. (The number of term and their names should be same as the source class)
- Examination structure should not be created for any of the classes
- It is recommended to replicate the settings for all classes at once at the start of the session.
- Do not make any changes in the settings for the previous session during the replication process
Steps to be followed:
- Select a session from which data has to be copied
- Select a session to which data has to be copied.
- Classes will be automatically mapped between the source and destination based on the master classes
- Once the mapping is done, one the second page the user can start the replication process.
- In case there are 12 classes which are being replicated. Even if one of the classes doesn’t meet the criteria, replication for all the 10 classes will be stopped. In such cases, during the class selection, the user can exclude that particular class and proceed with replication for other classes.
- In case terms are not created for a class, user can go the Academic terms page and create terms (it should be exactly the same as the one in the source session) The number of terms and their names should be exactly the same else the replication would not proceed further.