> School Setup > User Account Management
In this, the accounts can be created for the Students, Parents and Staff.
- First, the alerts need to be configured for the userprofile, goto > Communication > Alerts.
- Click to select userprofile then click Submit.
- Turn on the toggle against the desired userprofile to send alerts. Go back to user account management page.
- Click User Account Settings. The next window will appear.
- Turn on the toggle against Give NLP access to Support Team, Next Education to give access to the support team. Select From and To dates to configure the access for a certain period.
- Turn on the toggle against Ask for date of birth validation during parent account activation to avoid the wrong child mapping.
- Turn on the toggle against Allow Student account creation during the parent account activation.
- Turn on the toggle against Block user account after 5 incorrect password attempts to block the user if anyone is misusing the account.
- Turn on the toggle against Enable 2-step Authentication. By enabling this, the users will go through an additional step of verification. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID, which is required to be entered while logging into NLP.
Note: Standard SMS charges will be applicable for every SMS sent. OTP verification is not applicable to users without any role.
- Click Save. The user account settings will be configured.
Was this article helpful to you?