> School Setup > Copy Settings > Copy Student Settings
The student settings can be copied from one academic session to another.
- Select From Session and To Session from the corresponding drop-down menus.
- Select checkcircle against the desired Source Class or select a class from the drop-down menu, as required.
- Click Next. The next window will appear to select the settings.
- Select checkcircle against Master Autonumbering Sequence, Roll No. Generation, Student ID Card, Letter Generation Settings, Admission Number Settings to select the settings which you wish to copy.
- Click Validate. The student settings will be copied from one academic session to another academic session for the selected class.
Was this article helpful to you?