> School Setup > Copy Settings > Copy Admission Settings
After the class-sections are created in the next academic sessions, the admission settings can be copied to it from the current or past academic sessions. You must make sure that no admission settings have been done for the future academic session.
- Read the explanations before proceeding to copy the settings.
- Click Proceed.
- Select the academic session (From) from which you want to copy the settings.
- Select the academic session (To) to which the settings must be copied.
- Select the source classes to copy settings to the corresponding destination classes.
- In case of any errors, due to which the settings cannot be copied, that will be listed on the pop-up window. Clear the errors and follow the above steps and click PROCEED. The admission settings will be copied.