> Schools Set up > Copy Settings > Fee Settings
The fee settings from one academic session can be copied to the newly created academic session. The class-sections must be created, but no fee settings must have been done to the new academic session.
- Read and understand the settings which will be copied to the new academic session. Also understand that certain settings (as listed on the page) must be configured separately in the destination session before starting the fee collection of the new academic session.
- Click PROCEED.
- Select the source academic session by selecting the first drop-down menu.
- Select the destination academic session by selecting the second drop-down menu.
- Select the Source Classes from which the settings must be copied.
- Click VALIDATE.
- Validate the source and destination classes listed on the pop-up window and click PROCEED.